Current Location: Just off Clapham Common, London

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day 1 - I've been found!

Phew, that was exhausting. I got off the plane, found the bus, couldn't get through to Les, got Clare to email her, still nothing, guessed that the right thing to do was to get the bus to Namba, sat on the bus for an hour, still couldn't get through, get a call from Clare worrying about me, then eventually get a call from Les saying she's on her way to get me, then we decide that's a bad idea, I get the tube (which seems to be almost identical to the Paris Metro) to Kitakagaya station, where I (finally) run into Les's open arms. She's gone to work until 10:40 tonight, when we're going out, I think. I'm sitting in her living room while her flatmate Leona is asleep in the other room, listening to the Chris Moyles podcast. Right, time for a wash, I've been travelling for 20 hours. Maybe it's nap time, too...

1 comment:

clareprose said...

glad you got there alright in the end. stayed at caitlin's last night, forgot to mention in all the scramble to email les, and she was worried too, but i let her know you got there ok. my ipod got delivered today. some other mundane things happened. i shall save them up and write a mundane email. xx