Current Location: Just off Clapham Common, London

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 20 - Stunt Driving and Haircuts

Scratch that, I can hardly move today. Every part of my body is aching, thanks to Leo's thorough workout plan. Jose is better today, he cooked us his speciality salmon this morning, which was awesome. We went to get more supplies at mega market today, during which trip we became more aware of Jose's terrifying driving skills. You know the scene in Withnail and I where Richard E. Grant is swerving in and out of traffic while ...and I is asleep, and when asked what he is doing he replies "making time"? Well, it was a bit like that, so much so it prompted a discussion between Henry and Jose about the legality of undertaking in various countries. This afternoon we went for haircuts (yes, Henry, Jose and myself all went for a haircut together), to somewhere Jose knows to minimise the risk of getting a Korean mullet (I've read bad things about Korean hairdressing). They cut mine to the shortest it's been in about 5 years, I can barely tuck it behind my ears. I'm somewhat sceptical about it now, but I hope I'll learn to love it. Tomorrow we're hopefully going to Mt. Gajisan, for a hike and to see something of Ulsan. Also, Pat is almost definitely coming to Seoul on friday, so I'll spend a week with him, which'll be awesome.

2 comments:

clareprose said...

gym is bad. for bad people. don't come back all gymed and sinewy. gross. i just ate a whole big pizza all to myself. cheese and garlic and rosemary and anchovies. yes. xxx

Anonymous said...

clare is obviously not going for the toned look then! Quite like your hair, cant think who it reminds me of. Can never think of what to write on this, but again loads of love, dont let Leo do too much work on your fitness! Mum