Current Location: Just off Clapham Common, London

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day -8, not -9...

Well, the last two days have been awesome. Had a farewell dinner with Tim, JK, Birdie, Joe and Bruce last night, then a family one tonight, and may have got a job as an extra in a film on sunday and monday - hence I have to leave somerset a day early to go for a fitting. Some changes to my plans have also become necessary, due to problems with availability of flights. In fact, here is my current itinerary (with surface sectors excluded), although pretty much all dates may well change:
I seem to be pretty much packed as well, and my bag weighs only 16 kg - meaning I won't have to distract the check-in staff while taking some of the weight on my knee, as I had to on my return journey from Hong Kong.

No comments: