Current Location: Just off Clapham Common, London

Friday, December 7, 2007

Day 58 - Small change of plans.

Since Bill is off to Korea and Les is off to Scotland on monday, I have decided to delay my departure until then. This has the added advantage of meaning that I am not going to Hiroshima and Miyajima on the weekend, when it would be rammed. So the plan now goes:

Monday Okayama, Tuesday Hiroshima, Wednesday Miyajima, Thursday Nagoya, Friday Takayama/Fuji Lakes, Saturday Yokohama/Tokyo, Sunday Tokyo/Yokohama.

My friend Hana, who lives near Yokohama, has said there may well be some cool stuff going on there this weekend, so this is another advantage of my new plan. Also, I just went for all-you-can-eat pizza with Bill and the guys, and managed 13 slices including a custard and chocolate one. Japan is wierd.

From yesterday; we got a letter through today informing us that:
your account was cancelled by the trustees in bankruptcy of Nova corporation,
which was the contractor of your account...(if a new account is not taken
out by wednesday) we will cut the electricity service for security reasons.

This is another advantage of our leaving next week. Also, there is a perfect square of flesh missing from my elbow, and the floor under my mattress was soaked in some kind of soapy liquid when I went to bed. Noone can provide me with an explanation for either of these things.

No comments: