Current Location: Just off Clapham Common, London

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 105/6 - Addendum

So last night I met Sally and a couple of other people (a dude she worked with in Vancouver called Dave, and the sister of a friend of Marie, from Sydney) and we had a few relaxing drinks at Treehouse, before going to the place next door which was BANANAS. There was drum 'n' bass and it was packed full of people dancing out on a deck over the sea, which bounced a good inch or so with every beat. At about 4 this morning Sally suggested we go for a swim, so we did, but I think it may have all been an elaborate ruse for Sally and Dave to get together, although I have yet to confirm this - if this is not true I apologise for any sleight on her character, however she only got in at noon, and is now passed out in the bungalow in the still-damp clothes from last night. Golly there were a lot of contradictions in that sentence.

edit: Turns out that was a sleight on Sally's character, and nothing happened. Sorry x

It was pissing down for a few hours (apparently) last night, and as a result the island seems deserted today, and covered in puddles - I plan to read my book and lie in a hammock, convalescing. Also, I thought my flight from Singapore was on the 31st, i.e. Thursday, however I have just learnt that it is in fact on the 19th, i.e. far enough away that I needn't worry about it. Phew.

No comments: