Current Location: Just off Clapham Common, London

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 94 - A quick thought...

I just thought I'd mention that one of my favourite things about Laos is the fact that today I have been able to go for breakfast, a lemon shake, a cup of tea, charge my laptop and iPod and have an hour or so on the internet, all for the princely sum of about £1.50. I left the hotel this morning with £3 in my pocket, safe in the knowledge that this would almost certainly be enough for any meal I was likely to choose. I mean, Thailand's cheap, but Laos is a lot cheaper; or at least, is a lot cheaper immediately, meaning you don't have to haggle and argue for every bargain. Lovely place, Laos, I'll be sad to leave. Now I really must find a pharmacy and see what the recommend for my foot, and find a Beer Lao shirt too. Now, where's my Pince Cane...

No comments: