Current Location: Just off Clapham Common, London

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 133/4 - Umm, What Now?

I just got the bill for the Softbank phone rental, from Japan, and it was billed to my account as "SOFUTOBANKURENTARU", or Softbank Rental said in a comically strong Japanese accent. Awesome.

So, I spent Monday moping around and sleeping, as the music didn't allow me to do much of that on Sunday night. The same happened last night as well, so I have moved out of Paradise Bungalows, and I'm not too sure where I'm going next. Druce and Will are coming over here from Samui on Thursday, so I can either hang out here until then, or go to Samui and see what all the (both positive and negative) fuss is about for two nights, then come back here or go diving on Tao, which I think Druce is keen for. This morning the whole Island had a power cut, and my phone, iPod and camera all ran out of battery at the same time, so I went for a wander to the other side of Haad Rin to check it out - it's nothing special. Now I just await a reply from Druce, and either wait here or go to Samui. I think I'd prefer to stay here, go back to Two Rock bungalows where I stayed 5 years ago, but I am feeling pretty lonely, so maybe familiar company would be good...

One advantage of being on my own is that I am finally able to upload some of the pictures from the last month or so, although that's a pretty crappy silver lining.

No comments: